* MOL MAJESTY is currently detained at Ensenada port, Mexico after local Authorities witnessed a person on board throw a suspect package to a boat alongside the vessel on 26 February 2020.
* Those on board the boat were later detained and the package was found to contain a substance resembling cocaine.
* It is not currently clear when the vessel may be allowed to resume its voyage.
* Consequently, it is possible that deterioration may occur to temperature / time sensitive cargo and claims for consequential damages could arise as a result of any delay of any cargo subject to contractually-agreed delivery or shipment dates.
* We recommend that you contact us urgently if you are concerned with any cargo on board this vessel so that we can immediately start taking steps to protect your interests.