We have received the following new casualty report:
* ASIA PEARL IV grounded in Indonesian waters in the Malacca Strait on/or about 5 May 2020.
* It is reported that salvage services are being rendered to the vessel by professional salvors under Lloyds Open Form terms.
* Consequently, Salvage Security may be demanded from a source in the UK and W K Webster may be able to assist. Security provided by WKW is acceptable to the Council of Lloyds and widely preferred by professional Salvors.
* General Average may also be declared. If so, General Average security may also be required from all Cargo Interests prior to the delivery of their cargo and we are likely to be able to assist in that regard.
* We recommend that you contact us urgently if you are concerned with any cargo on board this vessel so that we can immediately start taking steps to protect your interests.